Friday, February 22, 2019

Fun Background Technique


Well hey! The Sisters in Stamping are showing some cards made with a fun background called Cling Wrap Technique. Here is my card for today--


I used the brilliant red and yellow Brusho sprinkled on watercolor paper and then sprayed with starch. Once it was wet and the colors are starting to blend together I placed crumpled up cling wrap over the top and let it dry. That is the tough part waiting for it to dry COMPLETELY. I made a frame Rectangle Stitched Framelits, attached the background to the backside of the frame and set it up off of the card base with some dimensionals.


The flower and the butterfly come from the Sunshine Wishes thinlits. I decorated the butterfly with silver thread and a rhinestone.


Thanks for coming by and we will see you next week!
Happy Stamping, Karla 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment