Sunday, January 10, 2021

Sale-A-Bration 2021 is Here!

 Welcome! It's Sunday Fun Day at the Sisters in Stamping and this week we are showing off some of the new 2021 Sale-A-Bration products. Here is my card for today's post--

I used 2 SAB products for my card, the stamp set is called Heal Your Heart, and the Designer Series Paper is called Flower and Field. Pictures and Item Numbers to follow. The card folds on some Just Jade cardstock, and the black panel is set up on dimensionals and tied with Bumblebee Gingham ribbon (#153658, pg.161, $7.00). There was a small scrap of DSP that I trimmed out that little Petal Pink flower next to the focal point. 


Free with $50 purchase, 
Heal Your Heart, #155291
 


Free with $50 purchase,
Flower & Field 12x12 DSP, #155223



Thank-you so much for stopping by to check out my post today!
Happy Stamping, Karla 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment