Sunday, February 6, 2022

Hello Friend

Hello Friend and welcome to another Sunday Fun Day! The Sisters in Stamping are playing around with scraps of Designer Series Paper. Here is my card for today--

I used Friendly Hello (#159990) a Sale-A-Bration bundle to make my card today. Really LOVE this color combination Pool Party, Whisper White and Basic Black. 


I'd like to share with you the way I store my DSP. When I get a new pack of DSP I make slit along the top of the plastic wrap. This creates a bag that I keep all of the little bits and scraps in along with the full sheets of 12x12 DSP. 


There is a piece of cardboard inside the pack of DSP that has the name and item number printed on it along with a list of the Stampin' Up! colors that coordinate with the paper. I like to punch those colors out and display them in with the paper.  

 Thank-you for coming back today and checking me out!

Happy Stamping! Karla 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment