Sunday, June 26, 2011

The NEW 2011-12 Idea Book & Catalog

This catalog is so pretty-- every year SU! goes out of their way to make it better than the last and they have definitely succeeded! I want to share it with all of you.....so, I'm having a


"Get a FREE Catalog SALE"

Just how does a "Get a FREE Catalog SALE" work you say?? I'm so glad you asked! Here's the deal, place a order on my Demonstrator Web Site (http://stampinup.net/esuite/home/karlawithak/ you can click on the link or on the Stampin' Up! Logo button on the right) and I'll mail one of these beautiful catalogs to you-- it's as simple as that!

But I'm going to sweeten the deal!
If your order is over.....
....$50 I will include a $10 Gift Certificate
....$75, I will include a $15 Gift Certificate
....$100, I will include a $20 Gift Certificate
....$150, I will include a $30 Gift Certificate (plus you will get hostess benefits with your order).
Gift Certificates will be valid until December 30, 2011 and are good towards merchandise from the 2011-12 Idea Book & Catalog.

So hop on over to my Demonstrator Web Site today to get your free catalog! Get a FREE Catalog SALE ends 6pm CDT June 29, 2011!

Happy Stamping!
Karla c(:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karla! I have passed on the Sweet Blog award to you... please visit my blog today to get more details :-)

    Debbie Naylor
    http://unfrogettablestamping.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/06/sweet-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete