Friday, December 16, 2011

Holiday Decor for Fabulous Friday

This week at the Sisters in Stamping (http://SistersinStamping.blogspot.com) Jacque has picked Holiday Decor to spotlight. Here is my project--


I found some porcelain ornaments on line and took a chance that the heart from the stamp set You Are Loved (Holiday Mini catalog, pg. 40) would fit. Success, it fits perfectly!!  I stamped on the ornament with Versamark and sprinkled gold embossing powder over the dove (on the left) and then used the new pewter embossing powder (Holiday Mini, pg.31) on the remainder of the heart design. I love hearts and I love to give ornaments for Christmas presents, so I'm making a bunch of these this year.

The Sisters in Stamping are taking next week off to celebrate Christmas with their families. Have a great day and see you back here the next week.

Happy Stamping! Karla c(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment