Friday, August 14, 2020

Birthday Bundle

Hello! It's time for another Fabulous Friday post for the Sisters in Stamping blog... this week we are focusing on the many Bundles in the catalog. What's a Bundle you ask? Well, they are a combination of products that coordinate together offered at a discount-- you've got to love that! Here is my card for today--

Loving this bright color combination-- Gorgeous Grape and the New InColor Magenta Madness! 

 
Here is a picture of the inside .


FANCY PHRASES BUNDLE (EN)
I used the Fancy Phrases Bundle (pg.126, #154090 $40.50). I was instantly drawn to this set! I like the way the 2 fonts compliment each other and the flowers have that French Toile Print look to them don't you think?

Well, that's it for me today and I'm hoping that you will go over to the Sisters post for today and see what they have.

Happy Stamping! Karla 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment