Saturday, September 5, 2009

August Stamp-a-Whole-Lotta Cards

These are the cards from last months Stamp-a-Whole-Lotta-Cards (SWLC). I took trades that I received from Convention in Salt Lake, tweaked them a little-

Card #1: Here is a picture of the first trade card I used, Sherry Harter made it:Here is the card we made....I added the red gingham ribbon and I changed the greeting to Happy Birthday. That's it, thanks Sherry for the great idea!

Card #2: This trade was received from Jennifer Cotton.

I added the Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon and mounted the white/black panel on Regal Rose card stock.


Card #3: While I was in Salt Lake at Convention I participated in a Shoebox Trade that Dawn Rapsas put together, it was a lovely time! Thank-you Dawn for all of your hard work. This was one of the cards that we made at the Shoebox, I didn't get a name--if it belongs to you please e-mail me and I will credit you for this cute design.
I just changed the base of the card to another InColor. I'm seeing this card, one of each InColor, bundled together in a gift pack...maybe as a nice thank-you gift for my son's teacher. What do you think?
Card #4: I love the simple way this card is laid out. This trade did not have a name on it.










I made a few changes to this trade for the class. The panel that the frog sits on is a wee bit bigger, I used Basic Brown ink pad to stamp the image instead of Basic Black ink pad.



Card #5: This last card is a combination of 2 trades I received using the same stamp set.

Like the layout of the card above (no name on trade) and the color combo of the card below is very nice (trade was made by Heather Van Duker).

Here is the card we did at the class.



So there you have the 5 cards we did at the SWLC in August, next months class is October 8, 9 & 10. It will be the Annual Christmas Card Class which is always fills fast. Click on the calendar to the left to RSVP.

No comments:

Post a Comment