Friday, December 11, 2009

Tag you're it! Fabulous Friday

Wow....time is sure flying by fast! Are you ready for Christmas?? I still have tons of things to do, but at least I have my Mother-in-Laws gift made--thanks to this gift tag challenge over at Sisters in Stamping. Here is a picture of the pouch filled with tags, there are 12 tags in the pouch 3 different designs. The pouch is made with a 6x6 page protector, I snipped the tab on the side off.

I took each tag out of the pouch and took pictures:








SU! supplies used--

Stamp sets: Cold & Cuddly (pg.11, Holiday Mini Catalog), Christmas Punch (pg.14, IB&C). Accessories: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black markers, silver cord, red gingham, double stitched red grosgrain, scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 6x6 page protector. Paper: Ballet Blue, Real Red, Whisper White. Ink: Real Red, Basic Black, Ballet Blue.

I'll be posting my Stamp-a-Whole Lotta Cards in the next couple of days, be sure to come back and check them out.

Happy Stamping-- Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment