Friday, February 19, 2010

TGIFaboulous Friday!

We are spotlighting all of the great Sale-A-Bration items this week over at the Sisters blog today http://sistersinstamping.blogspot.com/

Here is the card that I made:

I used 3 of the free items that are available---can you see which ones?? No fancy stamping or techniques with this card. Quite a bit of fine detail cutting tho, love my SU! paper snips for that. SU! Supplies used--
Stamp sets: Good Neighbors (pg.6, Sale-A-Bration mini catalog), Whimsical Words (pg.8, Sale-A-Bration mini catalog). Accessories: Chocolate Chip wide striped grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals. Paper: Welcome Neighbor DSP pad, Melon Mambo marker, Always Artichoke, Baroque Burgundy, Very Vanilla. Ink: Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Baroque Burgundy.

I have a BIG announcement for the next post! Come back to see what's in store!


Until then, Karla c(:

PS. Make sure you check out what the other "Sisters" are doin' http://sistersinstamping.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karla - I don't love the Neighbor stuff, but your Sisters In Stamping card today is FABULOUS!!!! I love everything about it - very nice!

    ReplyDelete