Friday, September 10, 2010

French Fabulous Friday

On Saturday the 11th I have a Stampin' Meeting in Janesville, WI. We get together every Quarter and have a great day of stamping, business tips and trading. It is SO MUCH fun! This is my trade for Saturday--

Our trade challenge for Saturday is to take a card and change it. This French Foliage from the Holiday Mini Catalog is (one of) my favorite(s). The Sisters in Stamping blog post for today is to post our favorite stamp set from the Mini, make sure you go over and check the other girls posts (http://sistersinstamping.blogspot.com/).




Thank-you for stopping by today! Karla c(:


PS. If you are interested in joining my group e-mail me!

2 comments:

  1. very clean, pretty card! I like it alot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card! Now following from SC.

    www.secretlifeofpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete