Friday, July 27, 2012

Sending you a Smile for Fabulous Friday

Hey! Thanks for coming this week to my blog! It's Friday once again and that means that it's time for a Fabulous Friday post over at the Sisters in Stamping blog. We are featuring the cute stamp set for the July Promotion called Reason to Smile. Here is my card--


I inked up this flower with markers, stamped it and then used a aqua painter to blend it all. That is why it looks all watercolory (that's a word, right?) I participated in the Freshly Made Sketch again this week  FMS45 

Happy Stamping....see you next week!

Karla c(:

4 comments:

  1. How pretty! I love your colors and that awesome flower. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watercolor look, Karla! Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I really like the watercolor technique you used. It adds such a lovely softness! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely flower. The watercolor technique you used makes it so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete