Friday, October 12, 2012

Itty Bitty Punching on Friday

 
Hello! Thank-you for coming back. We all take turns picking our weekly Fabulous Friday post over at the Sisters in Stamping blog -- this week it's my turn, we are all doing projects with the Punch Packs from the Holiday Mini and the 2012-13 Idea Book & Catalog. Here is my project--
 
 
I used the four petal punch from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack. I used the Full Heart punch in white as my bottom layer just in case you could see between the little flowers, and it also serves as a guide for my little heart. I attached the flowers with mini glue dots and then places a small pearl in the center of each flower. This card looks pretty simple and easy, but let me tell you it's a little tedious with all of those little flowers and pearls! But it was worth it because I think it turned out very nice.

Happy Stamping!
Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment