Friday, April 12, 2013

Pintrest for Friday

Are you on Pintrest?? I recently found Pintrest and I'm LOVIN' it! I've always found it incredibly frustrating when I'd see something cruising around on the Internet and not be able to find it again. My "bookmarked" list on my computer was HUGE in an attempt to keep track of all the cool things I would see. Well, no more of that since I started Pinning! There are so many inspiring things it was hard to pick one for this week's Sisters in Stamping Fabulous Friday post ! I finally narrowed it down to this card...here is my Pinspiration:

This card was made by Mary Hodgman, she doesn't appear to have a blog...I will update my post if I find out otherwise.

Here is the card I made--


I used the new Photopolymer stamp set called Designer Type, #132956, $13.95. When I ordered it I'll be honest with you I was a little skeptical, but I'm really enjoying this set. I'm already on the hunt for more sayings to put in this cute little word bubble!

Here is the inside of the card--


I lined the letters up on the clear block and then took out the K, that was the only letter that the front and the inside had in common.

You stamp the saying for the front and then go back and fill in the blanks. Quite clever of me, I thought.

That's it for me this week. You can find my Boards here, I have 34 Boards and 1,247 Pins. The biggest problem with Pintrest....it's so addicting! And it's a huge black hole, but that won't stop me I'll just keep Pinning away!

Happy Stamping!
Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment