Friday, September 20, 2013

It's Friday Again!

I can't believe that it's time for another Fabulous Friday already! The weeks are just whizzing by at a break neck speed. It's Debbie's turn over at the Sisters in Stamping blog and we are making Fall themed projects. Here is mine for this week--

I used the NEW 1 1/4" Burlap ribbon (Item #132140, $7.95) from the 2013 Holiday Mini Catalog to make my roses. To make the rose I made a knot in the end of the ribbon and then twisted the ribbon around the knot. Once I had it to the size I wanted, I squeezed a puddle of hot glued onto the middle of the Silicon Craft Sheet (Item#127853, $5.95) and set the rose into it...making sure that the rough ends were in the hot glue. 

Here is a close up picture of the ribbon roses.
 
Thank-you for coming by today, see you next week for some Washi Tape ideas.
 
Happy Stamping! Karla c(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment