Friday, November 8, 2013

Christmas Ornaments

I picked Christmas Ornaments for this week's Sisters in Stamping post. Here is a picture of my Christmas Ornament--
 
We don't have our tree up yet....I'm bound and determined to get all of the Christmas Decor up this year over the Thanksgiving week-end! Seems like the last couple of years it's taken me forever to get it up and then it seems like I turn right around and have to take it down-- does that happen to you too?

Well, my Ornament Santa is pullin' double duty this year! This is a Decorative Window Gift Box (pg.36, #132146, $4.96/6 boxes)-- I punched a hole in the side where the flap goes in, folded the box up, filled it with Kisses and the glued my Santa onto the front. Quick, super simple just the way things should be for this time of year. You could easily make a few ahead of time to give!

Thanks (as always) for coming by! Happy Stamping-- Karla c(:

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I have come over from Stampin' Connection. Lovely blog and projects! I am your newest FOLLOWER. Hope you will come to visit me on my blog and FOLLOW ME if you wish. I am a follower of Jesus also.
    www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca
    Happy Stampin' Louise

    ReplyDelete