Friday, August 14, 2015

Pinning for Inspiration

Welcome to my portion of this week's Fabulous Friday Post from the Sisters in Stamping. The Sisters are using Pins from Pinterest as inspiration for their creations. Here is my card--


The stamp set is called Sprinkles of Life, it is the RMHC set for 2015-16 and it comes with a matching punch. I made a few modifications to the original pin (Brian King) that inspired my card....I punched the cherry out using Red Glimmer Paper. And, I used the "sprinkle" stamp that's in the set along the right hand side.

Thank-you for coming by, go check out the other Pinspirations that the Sisters have put together. 

Happy Stamping, Karla c(:

1 comment:

  1. How lovely, Karla! Thanks for the shout out. I'm so glad you liked my card - I really like your take on it. :)

    ReplyDelete