Friday, March 1, 2019

Magically Delicious!

I'ts Debbie's week over at the Sisters in Stamping blog and her theme is Masculine projects. Here is my project for this week--


     I'm sending this off to my son in college who has Finals in a couple months. It could also double as a St. Partick's Day party favor, if you left the "I believe in YOU!" stamp off. That's why I'm showing it to you now. 💚
     I used a set from the Occasions Mini Catalog called Amazing Life (pg.28, #148750), You can get a 10% discount if you bundle the stamp set with the Rectangle Stitched Framelits (#150624). I colored the shamrock and the word luck in with the light Granny Smith Stampin' Blend. There is a piece of Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper in Lemon Lime Twist that coordinates perfectly! Lastly, I rimmed the white piece with the Momento Black ink pad so that it pops off of the topper that I stapled on to the gusseted cellophane bag filled with Lucky Charms. What a fun project!

Happy Stamping, Karla 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment