Friday, October 2, 2020

A Manly Card

It's Friday!! Seems like this year has just flown by at times and then gone so slow too-- how can that be?? Anyway, I'm sure your not here to talk about the time space continuum, here's my card--


 I started out using masculine colors because that is the theme for this week, but now that I sit back and take a look at my card it's not really gender related, it's a Sympathy card. It could easily be changed by swapping out the sentiment. The set is called Snow Front (pg.58, #150483, $22.00) I have used this set before here

It has quite a few pieces for assembling nature scenes. One of my Sisters used a similar stamp set called Waterfront to make her card today. Make sure you go over to the Sisters site to check her card. Snow Front and Waterfront were both designed by the same artist. 

Thank-you for coming out today!
Happy Stamping, Karla 😋

No comments:

Post a Comment