Friday, October 30, 2009

My Digital Studio Fab Friday at Sisters!

Here it is Friday again--don'tcha love Fridays?? That's why they are Fabulous! Our challenge this week at the Sisters in Stamping blog was to create a project using the new scrap booking software from Stampin' Up! called My Digital Studio.


I made a calendar to give as a thank-you to my loyal stamp buying customers. The picture above is taken in my office, I placed magnets on the back so you can hang it up. I picked a card template in MDS and added my contact info with the text option. Once it printed out I added the flower brad and the small 2010 calendar (I purchased them on the Internet--if you'd like the web site send me an e-mail). It turned out really cute!

SU! supplies used--

Accessories: My Digital Studio, flower brad. ~~Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black card stock.

I have another card I'd like to show you...maybe Saturday afternoon, after the Craft Fair in Belleville. Until then, Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment