Monday, November 2, 2009

Shimmer!!

My friend (and fellow Sistah) Debbie Naylor (http://www.unfrogettablestamping.typepad.com/) taught a technique class a couple of months ago using the new shimmer paint. Here is the card I CASED from her:

Cleaning up after the Club Meeting I was looking at the left over stencils that were used, I was about to throw them away and I started thinkin'.... I can use that--maybe the reverse??? What do you think....


I made this card for my Downline Meeting trade, using the same technique. Recipe for the shimmer spray is a little different with the snowflake.

Soft Suede Shimmer spray (recipe from Debbie)

1 oz. rubbing alcohol

1/2 tsp. Champagne Shimmer paint

15 drops of Soft Suede reinker

Shake all ingredients in a small bottle with spray mist nozzle (I used a old Stampin' Mist bottle).

Snowflake Shimmer Spray

1 oz. rubbing alcohol

1/2 tsp. Frost White Shimmer paint

15 drops Not Quite Navy reinker

Shake all ingredients in a small bottle with spray mist nozzle (I used a old Stampin' Mist bottle).

SU! Supplies used--

Stamp sets: Together Forever (pg.49, IB&C 2009-2010), Scenic Season (pg.35, IB&C 2009-2010). Accessories: Frost White and Champagne shimmer paint, Big Shot, Tulipe die, Snowflake #2 die, 2-way glue pen, dazzling diamonds, large oval punch, scallop oval punch. Paper: Whisper white, very vanilla, soft suede, Not Quite Navy. Ink: Soft Suede, Not Quite Navy.

Thanks for checking in!

Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment