Sunday, November 29, 2009

Simply Scrappin' Green Fab Friday

Hello, and welcome to another Fabulous Friday! This is my project for this week, we were to use a Simply Scrappin' Kit for this edition...





My husband and I have been remodeling our basement, this is one of the casement windows that was destined for the garbage dump. I attached the Designer Paper from the Petal Party Kit on the back side of the window with sticky strip, if you get tired of the design it's easily changed out for new paper. The piece of cork is on the front side of the glass and the border design across the bottom and the 2 flowers on the sides of "MEMO"are self-adhesive die cuts come from the Kit too. Lastly the chalk marker tucks perfectly into the latch in the front of the old window. For the Downline Christmas Party we have a potluck, shoebox trade and a hand stamped gift exchange. Shhhh, don't tell my Downline--this is my hand-stamped gift for the exchange! I always enjoy the gift exchange the most, it is so much fun to see all of the clever ideas that everyone comes up with.


SU! Supplies used--


Accessories: Simply Scrappin' Kit Petal Party, 5/8" Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, 1/4" Pumpkin Pie grosgrain, sticky strip, BigShot, Alphabet Simple Letter die set.

The best thing about this project is that it's SO simple and easy!!

Until next time, Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment