Friday, November 13, 2009

Tree Trimming Fab Friday

Happy Friday the 13th! This week over at Sisters we are focusing on the Tree Trimmings stamp set. We all received this stamp set at Convention (in our Make & Take packet). Here is the card that I came up with:



Just a couple of things about this card. I stamped the large ornament in a circle, and then used the paper snips to trim out the top layer of the flower. I took the rhinestones out of the metal brad part and attached them to the card stock with mini glue dots. I wanted to get the "C" in Christmas tucked right in there in between the petals, so I needed to use the Stamp-a-ma-jig to place it-- upside down!! You see I'd already attached all of the petals and I couldn't get the jig in over Poinsettia, so I had to do it upside down. Worked great!!

SU! Supplies used-

Stamp sets: Tree Trimmings (pg. 28, IB&C 2009-2010), Grateful Greetings (pg.8, Holiday Mini catalog). Accessories: Fire Circle Rhinestones, paper snips, Stamp-a-ma-jig, paper-piercing tool, mat pack, jumbo & mini glue dots. Paper: Ruby Red, Garden Green, Very Vanilla. Ink: Ruby Red classic, Garden Green classic, Chocolate Chip classic.

Until next time! Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment