Friday, March 12, 2010

Vogue Friday

Seems like every card and project that I put together lately uses some shade of yellow, and let me tell you I'm not fond of yellow! I think it's my least favorite color---now if we were talkin' red, that would be another story. I mention it is because my project for the Fabulous Friday Sisters in Stamping post (http://sistersinstamping.blogspot.com/) is yellow of all colors, I must be really looking forward to Spring!


Here is a close-up of the flower:

I inked up the large flower with Apricot Appeal ink and then rimmed the edges of the petals with the Cameo Coral marker, huffed and then stamped. That's how I got that 2 toned image. Here are the supplies I used to make this card--
Stamp Sets: Vintage Vogue (Occasions Mini Catalog, pg.26). Accessories: gold brads, mat pack, piercing tool, Apricot Appeal 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, Cameo Coral marker. Paper: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Barely Banana, Cameo Coral. Ink: Barely Banana, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Basic Black.

Thanks for stopping by make sure you check out what the other Sisters are doing!http://sistersinstamping.blogspot.com/ Come back next week for projects made with Fox & Friends, Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment