Wednesday, March 17, 2010

February 2010 Stamp-A-Whole-Lotta Cards

Last week I had my SWLC....so you know what that means! Here are the cards that we did last month. Project one:





My good friend and Sister in Stamping Jacque Craig gave me the cutest little milk box at SU! Leadership in January. This project is a pretty close CASE of that little box.



SU! supplies used--

Stamp Sets: Tiny Tags (pg.17, Occasions Mini Catalog). Accessories: Medium jewelry tag, BigShot, Mini Milk Carton Die, pretty in pink 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, mini library clips, sticky strip. Paper: Sending Love Designer Paper, Real Red card stock. Ink: basic black, real red.





Card two:


Jen Sannes did this card at her Stamp-a-Stack a couple of months ago, it is a CASE of a card that another one of my Downline Suzanne Askey did as a trade at a meeting.

SU! supplies used--

Stamp Sets: Medallion (pg.133, IB&C 2009-10), Vintage Labels (pg.4, Sale-A-Bration Mini Catalog). Accessories: gold brads, scallop circle punch, mat pack, paper piercing tool, dimensionals. Paper: Dusty Durango, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla. Ink: Dusty Durango, Chocolate Chip.




Card three:

This card is a CASE also of a trade I received at Leadership in January from Tiffany Bauer. I changed the colors a wee bit and simplified it some, but the basic card is the same as Tiffany's. SU! Supplies used--
Stamp sets: I {heart} Hearts (pg.14, Occasions Mini Catalog), Whimsical Words (pg.8, SAB Mini Catalog). Accessories: Chocolate Chip satin ribbon, small heart punch, scallop punch, dimensionals. Paper: Rose Red Designer Series Paper, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White. Ink: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red.




Card four:

I "stamp-lifted" this idea from my good friend Dawn Rapsas' blog. (Which reminds me --UStamp opens this week---it's not too late to join us, just click on the Spring Soiree blinkie in the left column. OK, the mini commercial is over c(: back to the card!) I loved the simplicity of Dawn's card, I added the polka-dot ribbon to mimic the new polka-dot folder she used on the punched hearts and changed the color to Melon Mambo.
SU! Supplies used--
Stamp sets: Whimsical Words (pg.8, SAB Mini Catalog). Accessories: Melon Mambo polka-dot ribbon, 3-Heart punch, BigShot, polka-dot folder. Paper: Melon Mambo, Whisper White. Ink: Basic Black.


Card five:
I copied this card just as I received it from Karen Clark, one of my talented SU! Downline.
SU! Supplies used--
Stamp Sets: Happy Moments (pg.5, SAB Mini Catalog). Accessories: Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon, scallop border trim punch, Going Gray marker, Pretty in Pink marker, dimensionals, 2-way glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter. Paper: Sending Love Specialty Designer Paper, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink. Ink: Basic Gray.


Sometimes when I'm in a pinch I raid my WOW file for ideas....this card class was one of those times. Well, that's it for this post. The Stamp-A-Whole-Lotta Cards schedule is under the calendar off to the left, click on it for more info. A little different next month-- there will be no Saturday Class, I will be in Milwaukee at the Stampin' Up! Regional.


The next post will be Friday, the Sisters are using Fox & Friends for the Fabulous Friday post--make sure you come back to check it out.



Until then, Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment