Friday, April 23, 2010

Awash with Flowers on Friday

Hello and welcome to this week's Fabulous Friday post. This week the Sisters (http://sistersinstamping.blogspot.com/) are making projects with a NEW set Awash with Flowers, here is my card--


I used one of the flowers in the set on it's side for the butterfly-- using the black marker to make the antenna and body of the butterfly. I'm putting together a demonstration on BigShot folders for the Quarterly Janesville Meeting on May 1st. This will be one of the cards I'll show at the Meeting--just another great perk of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. If you live in the area conntact me for more info. The design in the white cardstock was made by using a small frame with an oval cut from it, here is a picture of what it looks like--

I found them in the wedding section of my local craft store. You layer the frame under the folder before you send it thru the BigShot. Supplies used--

Stamp sets: Awash with Flowers, Full of Life. Accessories: Almost Amethyst marker, Basic Black marker, Stamp-a-ma-jig, organza ribbon, BigShot, Finial Press folder. Paper: Whisper White, Almost Amethyst. Ink: Basic Black, Almost Amethyst.


See you next time, until then happy stamping! Karla c(:


PS. Make sure you drop by the Sisters to see the Fabulous Friday post (http://sistersinstamping.blogspot.com/).

No comments:

Post a Comment