Friday, May 7, 2010

First Sketch Challenge

I've been having a hard time with my "mojo" lately, there has been a lot of stuff going on here at my house lately (more on that later)....so I participated in a Sketch Challenge this week to see if helped--

Karen Giron has a Sketch every Sunday, here is the link to the post: (http://kgiron.blogspot.com/2010/05/sweet-sunday-sketch-challenge-67.html)
Here is my card, let me know how I did, I like to hear what you think.

I really enjoyed it, I'm sure I will do it again.

SU! Supplies used--
Stamp Sets: Wanted (pg.122, 2009-10 IB&C), On Your Birthday (pg.139, 2009-10 IB&C). Accessories: Scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, dimensionls. Paper: Travel Journal Designer Series Paper (Summer Mini catalog, pg.23), Really Rust, Kraft, Close to Cocoa, Naturals Ivory. Ink: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust.
Thank-you for checking in on me. Happy Stamping, Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment