Friday, May 28, 2010

Simply Scrappin' Friday

Hey! --it's Friday and once again we are Fabulousing it up over at the Sisters in Stamping Blog (http://sistersinstamping.blogspot.com/). This week we are spotlighting the Simply Scrappin' Kits--this is the last week of National Scrapbooking Month. Here is my project--


It's called a Diagonal Double Fold Card. I used one of the sheets of Designer Series Paper that comes in the kit to make the pockets. I have a good friend, who teaches and she likes to read lots of books during her Summer vacation. I think I'll tuck a gift card for a bookstore into one of the pockets before I give it to her. Here is what it looks like inside...I used some of the elements to dress it up.
I took a picture of it with the bookmarks pulled out so you could get a good look at it--



SU! Supplies used--

Accessories: Pumpkin Pie 1/4" ribbon, silver brads, mat pack, dimensionals, mini glue dots, Petal Party Simply Scrappin' Kit. Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White.

See you next week....have a safe Memorial Day week-end!

Happy Stampin' Karla c(:

PS. Make sure you go over to the Sisters blog to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment