Friday, January 28, 2011

Our Favorite Friday

Happy Friday to all of you and welcome to this week's post of the Sisters in Stamping (http://sistersinstamping.blogspot.com/) Fabulous Friday! This week we are putting our talented hands to work on some cards and projects using our favorite stamp sets from the newly released Occasions Mini Catalog. Here is my offering for this week--

My super talented Downline Suzanne Askey made this card for the last Meeting I attended in early January. I asked (begged) her to let me use it for this post....it was way too cute, and she won the card contest! She used stamp set Eat Chocolate (pg.30,2011 Occasions Mini Catalog) and the new glitter paper. LOVE IT, thanks Suzanne!!



See you next week,



Karla c(:

2 comments:

  1. That card is stinkin cute! I think I might need to get that stamp set. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Valentine! The glitter paper is great. Hugs n blessings.

    ReplyDelete