Friday, November 18, 2011

Christmas Tags to Share

Welcome! The Sisters in Stamping (http://sistersinstamping.blogspot.com) are creating gift tags to help you for the Holiday Season!
Here is my project for this week--

 I used one of the plastic stamp boxes. It holds 9 tags, 3 of each design. The stamp set I used to make the tags is called Christmas Lodge (Holiday Mini Catalog, pg.29). There is Designer Series Paper that matches the stamp set and I used some of it to decorate the box.
Here is a picture of it open--

I took close up pictures of each of the tags--


I know I always say thank-you for coming by--but I really mean it! Words can not tell you how happy I am when I see the little counter tick away with new visitors every week. Next week the Sisters are putting together some gift ideas, hope you can make it back!

Happy Stamping,

Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment