Friday, January 6, 2012

Favorites from the NEW Occasions Mini

Two posts in one week, WOW I'm really on a roll! This is my week over at the Sisters in Stamping (http://SistersinStamping.blogspot.com) and I picked showcasing our favorite stamp sets from the NEW Occasions Mini Catalog. Which, by the way is just beautiful! Here is my card for this week--


  I used a fun technique called Marker over Pencil. I used watercolor pencils to color the image and then blend them, go over the top with the brush tip of a coordinating marker to add some shading.

 Well, that's it for me this week but there are other projects on the Sisters blog....go check it out!

Happy Stamping, Karla c(: 

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this technique before . . . I was looking for something to do with my ladies at my February Clubs and THIS is it!!
    Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!
    Hugs -
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with the watercolouring! Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete