Friday, August 24, 2012

Sparkly Spritzers for Fabulous Friday

 
Welcome to a sparkly Fabulous Friday! The Sisters are showcasing the spritzers in the Idea Book & Catalog this week for Fabulous Friday. They are one of the new products in the catalog and a whole lot of fun to play with. Here is my card-- 
 
 
Here is a close up of the sparkly spray! 

I mixed my own spritz for this card, here is the recipe:
10 drops of Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint
fill remaining spritzer bottle with rubbing alcohol and shake.
Don't do what I did....put the rubbing alcohol in first and then the Shimmer Paint, when I put the spritzer back together it over flowed onto my desk. What a mess!!

Thank-you for stopping by!
Happy Stamping,
Karla c(:

1 comment:

  1. So sparkly and pretty! Love this card (and FYI - I will be caseing it!)

    ReplyDelete