Friday, December 7, 2012

Quick and Easy Gift Ideas

Welcome! The Sisters in Stamping blog is featuring Quick and Easy Gift Ideas for our Fabulous Friday post. Here is my idea--
 
It is a money holder, cause there is nothin' faster than money, I think! I used the 2 3/8" Scallop Punch (#118874, $16.95) to make my tree (Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi and Garden Green). The Real Red card stock is 6 3/4"x 9" scored at 3" and 6" and then I trimmed 1/4" off of one end so that it would not bind when I folded it. Here is a picture of the inside-- 
 
There is a small tab of Velcro to keep it closed. I made a couple to have on hand...in case of an Emergency!

Have a great week, and we will see you back next Friday....we will be showing off some handmade Ornaments for your Christmas Tree.

Happy Stamping, Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment