Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Tree Ornaments for Sisters

Merry Christmas! I love to make ornaments (and buy ornaments) so that is why my pick for the Sisters in Stamping blog is Homemade Christmas Ornaments this week. Here is mine--
 
I've had this idea for awhile and even bought the die (Elegant Bird Bigz, #125593, $21.95) especially to try to make this ornament idea I had in my head. Here is another picture from a different angle.
 
It was on the difficult side to take pictures of my bird, I'm hoping that you can see how it's put together-- 'cause I don't think I could explain it! I used the First Edition Designer Series Paper and glued it to both side of a piece of thin card board. So excited about how pretty she turned out.
 
Thank-you for coming by, make sure you stop by the Sisters site to see the other lovely ornaments.
 
Happy Stamping!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment