Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentine Candy

It's February 1st and Valentine's Day will be here before you know it! The Sisters in Stamping blog is showing off some fun candy ideas this week. Here is my project--
 
 
 
I used the 1x8 cello bags, the Heart Framelits and the Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit. Super quick easy and super cute! I was inspired by Stampin' Up! founder Shelli Gardner, you can see her post here. The trick is to leave a space in the candy (I put 11 hearts in instead of 12) so you can tie the ribbon around the cello bag.
 
Thank-you (once again!) for coming by today and checking out what's going on. Next week it's my turn and we are going to be showcasing the new Simply Score Borders Plate in the 2013 Spring Mini Catalog.
 
Until then, happy Stamping! Karla c(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment