Friday, July 5, 2013

Welcome Stampin' Up! 2013-14 New InColors

It is my week over at the Sisters in Stamping blog and the focus this week are the NEW 2013-14 InColors. Here is my card--
 
Is is just me, or do these colors just scream Miami Vice to you too?? Either way you'll have to admit they are very retro! To construct my card I used a base piece of Whisper White to adhere my strips of card stock to and then used dimensionals to stick it to the base. I wanted to keep it real clean and simple and let the new Incolors be the main focal point of the card.

See you next week and have a great 4th!

Happy Stamping, Karla c(:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting hi on Pinterest! :)

    My scrapbooking blog is: http://justem.typepad.com/scrapbookery

    Your work is beautiful as always! Hope you are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete