Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy 2014

My new year was uneventful and that's just how I like it! How about you? I have been recovering from a stomach bug and haven't felt like doing much of anything. It was good to get back down in my stamping studio and unpack some of my goodies and play. Over at the Sisters in Stamping we are making cards and projects using our favorite stamp sets from the new Occasions Mini Catalog. It goes live today, here is a link to it if you'd like to peruse: 2014 Occasions Mini Catalog
Here is my card for today's post--


I used a set called So Very Grateful. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to order it....sometimes there is no fighting it! This card has a very country feel to it until you get to the glitter. The glitter just makes it sing!

Thank-you for coming by, go check out the other projects. See you next week. Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment