Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter Treats for Friday

Easter is right around the corner and the Sisters in Stamping are posting Easter treats for Fabulous Friday projects. Here is my project for this week--

 I made a little carrot using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (#133324, $22.95). After I punched it I ran it through the BigShot with the Fancy Fan embossing folder (#127751, $7.95).
 I sure hope that this punch makes the new 2014-15 IB&C, I think it would make fabulous gift tags for Christmas presents.

I tucked a small Lindt milk chocolate bunny inside and stamped Happy Easter, tied it up with 3 pieces of 3/8" Stitched Satin Gumball Green Ribbon. Which reminds me that ribbon will be retiring soon along with stamps, Designer Series Paper and accessories-- the Annual Retirement Sale. Stampin' Up! has changed both categories, stamps and accessories to WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. The list will be posted this coming Monday April 21, send me a note and I'll make sure you get a copy hot off the presses.

Thank-you for dropping by--
Happy Stamping, Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment