Friday, April 4, 2014

Spring Fever for Friday

    I don't know about you but I'm really tired of snow. I picked Spring cards for the Fabulous Friday post this week on the Sisters in Stamping blog hoping that just the mere thought of flowers and butterflies would brighten my spirits. Here is my project--

    The original idea came from a card that my good friend Jen Sannes sent to me a couple of months ago-- it was SO DANG CUTE I had to CASE it!! I used Sahara Sand and Wisteria Wonder. Speaking of Jen, she has started a new venture here is a link for you to go and check it out-- leave a comment for her so she knows you stopped by!

    You will have to go over and check out what the other Sisters have made. Come back for next week for some projects made with Designer Series Paper.

Thank-you for coming by!

Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment