Friday, June 13, 2014

Fabulous Friday, once Again!


Well hey and welcome! I've had such a hard time deciding today on what to do for Debbie's 3D item for Fabulous Friday Sisters in Stamping post! I finally made a decision, here it is--

I saw a pin last year and I saved it on my Paper Crafting Pinterest Board, which I was cruising through for idea's for today's post. Bad thing-- this blog doesn't exists anymore, what's a crafty girl to do!? Well I took the picture and I winged it, here is a link to what I'm talking about. It turned out really nice, the little cone is made with the Top Note Bigz die with the new Moonlight Designer Paper Stack. To tie off my chocolate nuggets I used the new InColor Lost Lagoon 3/8" Stitched Satin ribbon.

Happy Stamping!
Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment