Friday, April 26, 2019

Trying a New Technique

Welcome back to this week's Fabulous Friday post. The Sisters in Stamping are trying a new technique this week is called Masking Tape printing (here is a tutorial for the technique). I've also incorporated some retiring Stampin' Up! products-- 

 I used quite a few retiring products, first the stamp set-- it's called Lemon Zest and it has a matching punch Lemon Builder #143712. The color is called Lemon Lime Twist and it is one 2017-2019 InColor that is also retiring, along with the black Mini Sequin trim #144259. The technique calls for painter's tape but I used some of the retiring Washi Tape instead, it worked well as a replacement.

Here is the inside of my card, I used the other 1/2 of my lime wedge.

Well, that's it for me, make sure to take a look at what the other Sisters are doing!
Happy Stamping! Karla 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment