Friday, August 30, 2019

Welcome Holiday Mini!

You know Fall is right around the corner when the Holiday Mini shows up in your mailbox! As a Demonstrator I was able to purchase stamp sets and products ahead of time, one of best tings about being a Demonstrator I think 😍 Some really fun sets, Halloween, Thanksgiving and especially Christmas! Here is my card for this week's Sisters in Stamping post today--


This set is called Christmas Crowd, here it is closed. Super super cute!! I colored it with Stampin Blends. But this is the fun part when you open it up....



It pops up with a merry little hello! It's called a Modified Wiper Card, click here for instructions on how to make your own.


Well that's all I have for today, but make sure you come back next week the Sisters have a really really big announcement and you won't want to miss it!! 
Until then, Happy Stampin' Karla 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment