Friday, May 1, 2020

It's That Retiring Time of Year



 Welcome back! This week the Sisters in Stamping's Fabulous Friday post features the 2020 Retiring List, that was published last week. Here is my project--

 I wan to mention a few things about this card.... I used sponge daubers to make the polka dot background and I colored that cute little worm's bow tie and rhinestone in with markers.

Here is a photo of the inside of this birthday card. It's a real shame that this set is retiring so soon! As you can see by the photo below, this set (Check You Out, #149462) has some really cute pieces to it.... I was so looking forward to using the eyeglasses and that tiny graduation hat 😔

CHECK YOU OUT PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
That's all I have for this week, make sure you go over to the Sisters blog to see what the other girls have to show. 
Happy Stamping, Karla 😊

PS. A quick link to the PDF of Retiring product from the Occasions Mini Catalog too.

No comments:

Post a Comment