Friday, May 15, 2020

Aqua Painter Birthday

I'm back this week with a card for the Sisters in Stamping Fabulous Friday post. We are looking at the Aqua Painters this week, they are on the Last Chance Retiring List. Here is my card--

When I found out that we were featuring the Aqua Painters this week I just couldn't help myself -- I went into my Box of retiring stamp sets and products! This card is made completely of retiring products:

five ink pads
We will start with the ink and the card stock, I've really enjoyed this InColor combo, so bright and cheery! I'll be sad to see them go.

lace ribbbon border punch
Next, the punched strip along the side was done with the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch, it is also on the list.

sequin sticker pack
Take a close look at the stamped flowers and you'll see the Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins (#146933, $7.00).

Perennial Birthday Cling-Mount Stamp Set
Lastly, the stamp set Perennial Birthday (#151250, $22.00).

There you have it! Go over to the Sisters blog today to see the other cards.

 Happy Stamping! Karla 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment