Friday, January 22, 2010

A Fabulous Friday Valentine for you!

Hey there and welcome to another Fab Friday post! This sweet little Valentine is so simple to make--
Here is a picture of it open--

I used shimmer cardstock cut to 5x 7 1/4. Score it to form a box around the candy (6 1/2", 4", 3 1/4", 3/4"). I also scored it at 3/4" along the length to form the bottom of the box. I purchased the Conversation Hearts at a big box store. I received a trade from one of my Downline Stacey Campbell last week-end at the Quarterly SU! Meeting in Janesville. I loved the color combination--thanks Stacey for the cute, cute trade!


SU! supplies used--



Accessories: slot punch, Polka dot Melon Mambo grosgrain ribbon, Full Heart punch, Heart to Heart punch, Small Heart punch, BigShot, Perfect Polka Dots folder. Paper: Shimmer White, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Pretty in Pink, Yo-yo Yellow.



The Valentines Day Stamp Camp is next week, check my calendar (it's in the column on the left) for dates and times.



Until next week, Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment