Friday, February 17, 2012

BigShot Friday

It's Jacque Craig's turn to pick for this week's Sister in Stamping blog post. She picked cards and projects made with the BigShot from the Occasions Mini. Well, I'm sure it's no surprize to you that I used the NEW Heart Framelits! Here is my project for this week--

I ran the 12x6 piece of real red through the BigShot using the Fancy Favor die and then back through again with a Heart Framelit to make the window. There is a piece of window sheet attached on the inside so that the kisses stay in the box. Punched holes through the box and tied a tag made with the Sale-A-Bration set called Outlined Occasions (FREE with purchase of $50 of merchandise). This box was a door prize at my last Stampin' Up! workshop and was perfect for Valentines Day-- But, it would be a great Wedding Favor don't you think?

Thank-you for coming by today!

Happy Stamping, Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment