Friday, March 23, 2012

Fabulous Easter Projects

At the Sisters in Stamping (Debbie Naylor, Jacque Craig, Rachel Yurkanin and myself) blog this week we are giving up some really cute Easter projects. I made a small basket, here is a picture of my project--

I made it from the BigShot 2 Tags die. It was one of the 3 projects we did last Wednesday at the Mother Daughter Madness Class, the girls loved it. It would be super cute as Easter table decorations don't you think?  The idea for the box came from Lisa Curcio, and the bird punch/chick idea came from Liz Keehn --thanks ladies!

Well, it's time to say good-bye and Thank-you. Next week is my pick and the Sisters have some fun things to show you so, make sure you come back to check it out.

Happy Stamping,
Karla c(:

1 comment:

  1. Love the basket, Karla!

    By the way, I have given you a blog award... please stop by mine to pick it up:

    http://unfrogettablestamping.typepad.com/my_weblog/2012/03/i-received-a-blog-award-thanks-michelle.html

    Thanks for inspiring me!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete