Friday, June 1, 2012

The New 2012-13 Idea Book & Catalog Happy Dance

A brand NEW catalog goes live today at Stampin' Up! The Sisters in Stamping blog is featuring some of the stamp sets that we were able to preorder last month for our Fabulous Friday post. Here is my cared for this week--
 I'm in Wisconsin this week and I will be participating in a Shoebox Trade with some members of my Downline. I used a new set called Layered Labels and this will be one of the cards at the Shoebox. I also used some new Framelits called Apothecary Accents. It is a set of different shapes that coordinate with the stamp set. This is one of my favorite color combinations...Baja Breeze and Certainly Celery.

Thank-you for stopping by, e-mail me today if you'd like a copy of the new catalog!

Happy Stamping, Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment